The Lowdown V2 is ready for a trip down your pants. Easy on, easy off and with the reliability, durability and concealment you have come to expect from us here at Tactical Oatmeal.
Your Lowdown V2 is designed with maximum usability, durability, and concealment in mind. Listed below are some unique features;
- Holsters are constructed using waterproof, solvent proof, abrasion resistant, .08” thickness Kydex for superior durability compared to the common .06” Kydex.
- Overall holster size is kept to an absolute minimum to allow for better concealment and the use of less space on your belt. Also, the only point of retention on the firearm is the trigger guard. This greatly limits unnecessary wear on your firearm.
- Ability to holster the firearm with the slide locked into the “open” position. You may also release the slide as the weapon is holstered.
- You may use the magazine release while the weapon is holstered.
- The long outer opening edge of the holster can be used to rack the slide using the rear sights of the firearm if needed.
The Lowdown V2 uses injection molded IWB Clips for their superior durability and reliability over anything else that we have come across over our years of holster crafting.