The Caddyshack is a mega-modular inside the waistband carry and concealment platform. The Caddyshack was designed for appendix carry but due to its modular nature, it may be worn effectively from 7 to 5 o'clock on the belt line.
Your Caddyshack is designed with maximum usability, durability, and concealment in mind. Listed below are some unique features;
- The Caddyshack is adjustable for weapon cant. To change the cant of the firearm, just remove the belt clip on the slide edge of the holster and reattach it further up the rivet line.
- The magazine carrier attached to the Caddyshack is removable and adjustable for ride height.
- All Caddyshacks come included with a third IWB Clip which is designed for the magazine carrier. This allows you to remove the magazine carrier from the holster body, bolt on the IWB clip and wear it separately from the holster.
- The Caddyshack is constructed using waterproof, solvent proof, abrasion resistant, .08” thickness Kydex for superior durability compared to the common .06” Kydex.
- Overall holster size is kept to an absolute minimum to allow for better concealment and the use of less space on your belt. Also, the only point of retention on the firearm is the trigger guard. This greatly limits unnecessary wear on your firearm.
- Ability to holster the firearm with the slide locked into the “open” position. You may also release the slide as the weapon is holstered.
- Caddyshacks are open at the muzzle to allow for water and dirt to drain.
- You may use the magazine release while the weapon is holstered.
- The long outer opening edge of the holster can be used to rack the slide using the rear sights of the firearm if needed.
The Caddyshack uses injection molded IWB Clips for their superior durability compared to anything else that we have used our years of making holsters.